Vestigial Organ Definition
A selection of articles related to vestigial organ definition.
Original articles from our library related to the Vestigial Organ Definition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vestigial Organ Definition.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Vestigial Organ Definition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vestigial Organ Definition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TECHNICAL JOURNAL 14#2 PP 1-96
- revisionistic definition of a vestigial structure is now sometimes used.
- Terminology of Organs in Various Conditions of Development
- Such organs may in some cases be vestigial or they may only be special cases of abortion. Definition—Vestigial organ, vestige (Lat.
- Vestigial arguments: remnants of evolution
- 'vestigial' has been poorly defined by most people.
- VESTIGIAL ORGANS ARE EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION Bruce G
- In considering what vestigial organs are, the proper use of words and their proper definitions are critical.
- Staminodes: Their morphological and evolutionary significance
- Petals are included in the definition of staminodes as they combine function and ..
Suggested Web Resources
- vestigial organ - definition of vestigial organ in the Medical dictionary
- organ /or·gan/ (or´gan) a somewhat independent body part that performs a special function.
- vestigial organ: Definition from Answers.com
- vestigial organ n. A rudimentary structure in humans corresponding to a functional structure or organ in ancestral.