- Vetivert definition, the aromatic oil derived from the roots of the vetiver. See more.
- MSDS Vetivert Oil Soap Kitchen
- 1. IDENTIFICATION OF SUBSTANCE/PREPARATION & COMPANY. PRODUCT NAME: Vetivert oil.
- sandalwood and vetivert are also affective fixatives. Patchouli, eucalyptus, vetivert and citrus rind are considered 'enhancers".
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- VETIVERT Haiti. X. VETIVERT Java.
- Essential Oil Blends That Really Work
- I have trouble going to sleep, so I'm going to get a bottle of Deep Relax (buy now), a blend of vetivert, chamomile, and sandalwood, and see if a bath or shower with the suggested amount every night really makes a difference.
- Aromatherapy Oils - Vetivert
- Vetivert is known as the 'Oil of Tranquility' because of it's excellent calming action.
- Bourbon French Parfums - Men's Fragrances - Vetivert
- Vetivert A deep, smoky, earthy scent. Fragrance Wardrobe. $62.
- vetivert - definition of vetivert by the Free Online Dictionary
- Also found in: Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, 0.03 sec. vet·i·vert (v t -vûrt ).
- Vetivert oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) - information on the origin, source
- Aug 22, 2011 Look at this page for all the information on vetiver oil, and what it can be used for.
Vetivert is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vetivert books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.