A selection of articles related to vibrational medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Vibrational Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vibrational Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Vibrational Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vibrational Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- YogArt at Jacoby
- Using the correct vibrational frequencies promotes healing and brings the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies back into energetic balance. Sound can reach places that traditional medicine cannot go.Resonance is an amazing phenomenon that ...
- Is Reiki the Easiest Way to Reduce Stress?
- So, yes, energy healing is certainly on the touchy-feely end of the alternative-medicine spectrum, but it's a practice that more than 1.2 million American adults engage in each year, which is why I decided to give it a go myself.
- electromagnetic radiation doesn't make you ill or give you cancer. Here's why
- In medicine, X-ray and gamma rays have revolutionized both anatomical imaging and treatment for cancer. In the era of ...
- A map is worth a thousand words
- The Facility contains a range of vibrational spectroscopy (Raman and FTIR) instruments, each with specialised capabilities and sampling accessories that are used for collecting point spectra and producing chemical/biochemical maps and images. ...
- The Holistic High of Biodynamic Cannabis
- But she was unsatisfied with the quality of the medicine available in dispensaries. Rose wanted “clean, high-vibrational, balanced medicine that was certified with purity and potency in mind,” so she sought out farmers and herbalists who met her standards.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.