- The microbiome of coral surface mucus has a key role in mediating holobiont
- Shifts in the prokaryotic community composition during mucus aging led to the prevalence of opportunistic and potentially pathogenic bacteria (Verrucomicrobiaceae and Vibrionaceae) in aged mucus and to a twofold increase in prokaryotic abundance.
- Predicting taxonomic and functional structure of microbial communities in acid
- (2006). Computational inference of neural information flow networks. PLoS Comput Biol 2: e161.
- Competitive strategies differentiate closely related species of marine
- This may help explain the apparent lack of 'social cheaters' benefiting from the production of antibiotics by con-specifics, as has been reported in marine Vibrionaceae (Cordero et al., 2012).
- An intracellular replication niche for Vibrio cholerae in the amoeba
- Associations and dynamics of Vibrionaceae in the environment, from the genus to the population level. Front Microbiol 5: 38. | Article | PubMed |; Teschler JK, Zamorano-Sanchez D, Utada AS, Warner CJ, Wong GC, Linington RG et al.
Vibrionaceae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vibrionaceae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskanata ontario demographics
shakespeares sonnets sonnet 116
hurricane hazel trivia