A selection of articles related to viburnum.
Original articles from our library related to the Viburnum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Viburnum.
- Devil's Shoestring: Correspondences
- Viburnum alnifolium Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection, Gambling Luck, Power, Employment...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
Viburnum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Viburnum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Viburnum lantana 'Mohican'
- The U.S. National Arboretum presents Viburnum lantana 'Mohican', a stalwart and dependable shrub for difficult areas.
- Arrowwood Viburnum
- Arrowwood Viburnum. (Viburnum dentatum). General Description.
- Native Viburnums - American Horticultural Society
- “AGARDEN WITHOUT a viburnum is akin to life with- out music and art,” declares . University of Georgia horticulturist.
Suggested News Resources
- Viburnums love a crowd
- By Laurie Casey, Special to Tribune Newspapers Viburnums are known for stunning fall fruit displays in bright red or blue. On some, the colors of the fruits kaleidoscope into each other, from soft tan to deep pink to midnight blue.
- Maine Gardener: Viburnum, The MVP (Most Valuable Plant)
- Most viburnum flowers are white, but they offer some variety.
- How to…make your garden grow in winter
- Viburnum: One for bigger gardens, Viburnum shrubs (Viburnum farreri) produce scented pale pink blooms between November and February. Leaves are dark green most of the time, apart from in autumn when they turn a spectacular shade of reddish-purple.
- Adding rich colors to your garden for autumn
- Another good choice would be a viburnum, which has delicate white flowers in the spring and vibrant foliage and berries in the fall, Bronstein said. "Viburnum can grow to six feet wide and six feet high," she said.
- Summer Bloom in August's garden
- Do you have Azaleas, Quince, Rhododendrons, Weigela, Fothergilla, and Viburnum?
Suggested Web Resources
- Viburnum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Viburnum is a genus of about 150–175 species of shrubs or (in a few species) small trees in the moschatel family, Adoxaceae.
- Viburnums - Flowering Shrubs for the Landscape and the Birds
- Viburnums have long been one of the most popular flowering landscape shrubs. You can find a variety to suit any garden need.
- Viburnums are Versatile Shrubs - Fine Gardening Article
- Showy, often-fragrant flowers are followed by colorful berries and fall foliage.
- Viburnum species and cultivars and their strengths and uses in the garden...the many uses for viburnum shrubs.
- Viburnums In The Landscape, HYG-1062-88
- Among their characteristics are variation in size from 2 to 30 feet, varied growth habits, excellent foliage, striking and fragrant flowers, showy fru.
Related searchesaiko kayo girls box albums
politics of greece political issues
ignition system mechanical ignition
burden of proof criminal law