- Globally distributed Xyleborus species reveal recurrent intercontinental
- The Yule speciation process tree prior was used in the reconstruction which included all species and the constant size coalescence tree prior was used for reconstructions of individual species datasets. .....
- Bird Evolution Shaped by Climate Change and Tectonics
- This pattern is consistent with a model of climate-induced vicariance in which biome fragmentation triggers speciation pulses across entire avifaunas.” claims the study.
- Divergence at the edges: peripatric isolation in the montane spiny throated
- Isolation has been historically considered the most frequent mechanism to limit gene flow, promoting divergence of lineages leading to speciation [1, 2].
Vicariant Speciation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vicariant Speciation books and related discussion.