A selection of articles related to vicarious reinforcement.
Original articles from our library related to the Vicarious Reinforcement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vicarious Reinforcement.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Vicarious Reinforcement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vicarious Reinforcement books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Further developments in the law of vicarious liability - criminal assaults and
- The cases consider different aspects of the law of vicarious liability but the Supreme Court has handed down its judgments concurrently and intends them to be complementary to each other. The cases do not ....
- Why we care more about Paris
- When white people look at other white people — “or it could be Christians looking at Christians,” Gutsell said — their brains simulate vicarious feelings. But looking at a person of another race or religion doesn't produce the same effect.
- 7 Women Scholars On the Gender Divide in Religious Studies, the Power of
- They are often women, though not necessarily, and, for whatever reason, they are not getting reinforcement to work out their own styles, and they just think differently.
- Federal Trade Commission Staff Report on Big Data
- On January 6, 2016, the Federal Trade Commission issued its staff report on big data, Big Data: A Tool for Inclusion or Exclusion? Understanding the Issues, following up on the FTC's workshop on big data in September 2014 and seminar on alternative ...
- Social Media – Is It Empowering Or Overpowering? | By L. Aruna Dhir
- Sooner than later, you get into this jocular, other-wordly mood living a vicarious existence in the lives of your friends, far removed from the real and important goals of YOUR life! You might argue that I fall prey to this ...