Vice The Christian Vices
A selection of articles related to vice the christian vices.
Original articles from our library related to the Vice The Christian Vices. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vice The Christian Vices.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Vice The Christian Vices is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vice The Christian Vices books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vegans may lack vital nutrient intake, says study
- "When doctors issue prescriptions for NSAIDs, they must in each individual case carry out a thorough assessment of the risk of heart complications and bleeding," said professor Christian Torp-Pedersen from Aalborg University.
- The unique proposition of Bates' new Digital and Computational Studies Program
- Katie Vale is the college's librarian and vice president for information and library services. ( ... Rebecca Herzig is the college's Christian A.
- Faith-based investing is about more than avoiding sin stocks
- “Certain funds are more rigorous than others,” said Ben Marshall, chief financial officer at FaithLife Financial, a member-directed Christian financial service provider in Waterloo, Ont.
- Finding balance between self-loathing and self-admiration
- If there's one vice that has contaminated my religious life more than anything else, I would have to say it's been an ongoing temptation toward an inflated view of myself, an exaggerated self of self-importance.
- FOR GOD AND COUNTRY
- And he said to his troops that he wanted them “so to live, and act, as becomes a Christian Soldier.” .... The fact this nation is in the mess it is says much about the average American and the desperate times our faithlessness has created.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.