- US CDC guidelines aim to curb prescriptions for OxyContin, Vicodin
- WASHINGTON -- Prescription painkillers should not be a first-choice for treating common ailments like back pain and arthritis, according to new federal guidelines designed to reshape how doctors prescribe drugs like OxyContin and Vicodin. Amid an ...
- New Lexington men arrested after bulk Vicodin buy
- NEW LEXINGTON - Perry County authorities have arrested two men on drug charges after the pair were reportedly involved in buying a bulk quantity of Vicodin from undercover agents that they planned to resell. Henry A. Eldridge was arrested last ...
- Man with stolen card had Vicodin, police say
- A Lisle man caught using a stolen credit card had 14 Vicodin pills on him when he was arrested, according to police. James Lynch, 25, was taken into custody Feb.
- I was a doctor — and a drug pusher
- Her father, a doctor, gave us Vicodin samples as part of a kind of first-aid kit for her dorm. Taking Vicodin, I was flooded with exhilaration. My brain changed forever.
- Sheriff: Crystal City Mayor had Vicodin pill when he arrived at jail
- CRYSTAL CITY, Texas - Crystal City Mayor Ricardo Lopez had what appeared to be a Vicodin pill in possession when he arrived at the Zavala County jail Tuesday evening, Sheriff Eusevio Salinas said. Vicodin is a controlled substance, which is prohibited ...
Vicodin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vicodin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.