A selection of articles related to victims.
Original articles from our library related to the Victims. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Victims.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
Victims is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Victims books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Handbook on Justice for Victims
- by the Office for Victims of Crime in the United States Department of Justice and Crime takes an enormous physical, financial and emotional toll on its victims.
- TEXAS CRIME VICTIMS' COMPENSATION PROGRAM
- Compensation Program does not routinely communicate with victims via e-mail.
- Identity Theft Victim's Complaint and Affidavit
- About You (the victim). Identity Theft Victim's Complaint and Affidavit.
- Female Victims of Violence
- Data are from the Bureau of Justice Statistics' National Crime Victim- Violence by intimate partners, by type of crime and gender of the victims, 2008.
- A Summary of Virginia's Crime Victim and Witness Rights Act
- A Summary of Virginia's Crime. Victim and Witness Rights Act. Your Rights and Responsibilities.
Suggested News Resources
- Iraqis mourn victims of Baghdad mosque attack
- Wrapped with blankets, victims' caskets were carried on minibuses through Baghdad's streets Monday while women wailed and beat their chests.
- Tropical Storm Irene death toll rises to at least 21 victims in eight states
- The victims included five in North Carolina, four in Virginia, two in rough surf in Florida, and one each in Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- 5 Red Cross volunteers from Upstate deploy to help Irene victims
- Those who would like to donate to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund to aid Irene victims may visit www.redcross.org or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
- Why Has President Obama Forgotten Katrina Victims?
- The federal government's studied indifference to Katrina victims would be a national shame even if it had no culpability.
- How You Can Help Hurricane Irene Victims
- That means if something else happens – even in the exact same area a hurricane impacted – the money collected earlier could not be used to assist victims. “We've had a lot of disasters this year,” she pointed out.
Suggested Web Resources
- VICTIMS | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- VICTIMS's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Victim - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a living being sacrificed to a deity or in the performance of a religious rite. 2.
- Victim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Victim or victims may refer to: Contents. 1 In fiction; 2 In music; 3 Other uses; 4 See also. In fiction.
- The National Center for Victims of Crime - September 11 Observance
- The National Center for Victims of Crime is the nation's leading resource and advocacy organization for crime victims.
Related searchesorgan donation safety issues
module mathematics types of modules
college radio history
euchre international variations