A selection of articles related to victoria landmarks.
Original articles from our library related to the Victoria Landmarks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Victoria Landmarks.
- Goddess of victory, especially in a martial sense. Sometimes equated with the Hellenic Nike....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Victory. Irish/British A female personification of Victory, especially in a martial sense. A very appropriate personification of her is seen in the historical Boadicca, Queen of the Iceni, who fought the Romans to a standstill in the first century CE....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- (cairn) Son of Zeus, and a Deity of many functions and attributes. He is best known as the Messenger and Herald of the Gods, but he is also a fertility God, a Lord of fortune and fate, and a patron of both merchants and thieves. As Herald he combines...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Deity of Sacred Space, and the boundaries thereof. His Spirit was said to reside in cairns, landmarks, and boundary markers. He is another example, like Janus, of the Roman preoccupation with space, distance, edges, and the transition from one state to...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Victoria Landmarks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Victoria Landmarks books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- South Plainfield's Lacerda Team Networks, Celebrates Successful 2015 at Dallas
- By VICTORIA CARUSO. March 14, 2016 at 12:00 AM. SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ - The Lacerda Team of South Plainfield recently returned from a fun-filled few days spent in Dallas, TX.
- Professor discovers secrets to animal migration
- “It's a nickname my colleagues gave me,” said Illinois State Biology Professor Andres Vidal-Gadea, who studies how animals detect the Earth's magnetic field.
- Students Named To Dean's Lists
- Victoria J. Binda, Justin J. Breton, Lacey E.
- Affordable space tourism 'in 10 years', predicts NASA astronaut
- Former NASA astronaut Don Thomas flew four missions on the Space Shuttle during the Nineties. He spent 44 days in space, orbiting the planet 700 times. He explains why we may see man on Mars as soon as 2041, how seeing Earth from above changes ...