A selection of articles related to victorian dad.
Original articles from our library related to the Victorian Dad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Victorian Dad.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Victorian Dad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Victorian Dad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Victorian dad jailed for daughter's buggy death given right to appeal
- A Victorian father who was jailed for almost four years over the death of his daughter in a buggy accident has been granted permission to appeal his sentence.
- Six Men Are Sentenced in Record Jewelry Theft in London
- LONDON — They have been called the Diamond Geezers and the Bad Grandpas: four thieves in their 60s and 70s who used diamond-tipped drills to break into a safe deposit company in London and make off with plastic garbage bins stuffed with $20 million ...
- Reisman: Eulogy for a smoke shop
- It is an old smoke shop — a narrow, dimly lit store on a busy corner with a Victorian-era tin ceiling and an obsolete phone booth in back that hasn't been used in years.
- The fight to save historic Reno homes
- RENO, Nev. (KOLO) - On the front door of 829 N. Center Street, owner Fred Atcheson can still ring the original door bell from when the home was built in 1895.
- From post-its to published
- I looked all Victorian and I knocked on the door of the SAT prep and I told him that my book was getting published. He flipped out.” Griffiths' inspiration for writing her book came from an afternoon of watching “Hairspray” on TV with her dad.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.