Victorian Era Prostitution
A selection of articles related to victorian era prostitution.
Original articles from our library related to the Victorian Era Prostitution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Victorian Era Prostitution.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Victorian Era Prostitution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Victorian Era Prostitution books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Prostitute's Progress: Male Prostitution in Scientific Discourse
- Female prostitution was, quite literally, the 'great social evil' of the Victorian Age.
- Challenges to Victorian Masculinity in Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll
- The Victorian period in England was one of the most influential and important epochs in .
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Prostitution In The Victorian Era
- talks about history of prostitution in England during the victorian era, why women became prostitutes, and how oppression has continually kept women from fully.
- Fallen Women
- There were many prostitutes during the Victorian era. Most were lower-class women, with the exception of the mistresses kept by upper-class men.
- Victorian Era Prostitution
- Dec 21, 2010 It was believed that by having sex with a young virginal girl you could rid yourself of venereal diseases.
- The Truth About Victoriana: Victorian Era Prostitution in the US: Part
- Jul 20, 2008 Victorian Era Prostitution in the US: Part III of III. PART III: Legislation. Great Britain.
Victorian Era Prostitution Topics
cloud strife trivia
prophet yahweh may 2005 incident
edmond de goncourt