A selection of articles related to victorian morality.
Original articles from our library related to the Victorian Morality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Victorian Morality.
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Frequently Asked Questions -The Tarot
- How Does This Tarot Thing Work? Does it Work ? Can the cards really tell me what is going to happen ? I've got a problem. Will you and the Tarot Cards tell me what I should do? Why do you ask for date of birth, where I live etc.? Why does my reading not seem...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Victorian Morality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Victorian Morality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- World of Books
- Eco's imagination was suffused by philosophy, religious ideas and morality – hence the elaborate medieval scenery of The Name of the Rose, a novel which introduced many readers to the intellectual culture of the Middle Ages.
- 10 female composers you should know
- Her musical legacy, of nearly 80 surviving works including a morality drama Ordo Virtutum, is one of the largest of any Medieval composer. She wrote for her own convents and nearby monasteries, supervising the copying of manuscripts ....