A selection of articles related to victorian morality.
Original articles from our library related to the Victorian Morality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Victorian Morality.
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Frequently Asked Questions -The Tarot
- How Does This Tarot Thing Work? Does it Work ? Can the cards really tell me what is going to happen ? I've got a problem. Will you and the Tarot Cards tell me what I should do? Why do you ask for date of birth, where I live etc.? Why does my reading not seem...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Victorian Morality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Victorian Morality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- VICTORIAN BRITAIN
- The spread of Victorian morality ended the age of the aristocratic rake. Above all, Queen Victoria was the great symbol of this change.
- Victorian morality: The English disease
- The French Lieutenant's Woman (1981). Directed by Karel Reisz, written by Harold Pinter. Victorian morality might be called the English disease.
- Speaking the Unspeakable: Victorian Sexual Norms' Relation to
- Part One: Making and Maintaining Victorian Morality. British bourgeois norms prohibiting homosexuality developed from three main influences.
- Wilde's Subversion of Victorian Morality 顛覆傳統的王爾德
- Wilde's Motive and Method in Subverting Victorian Morality....39. Chapter Five My thesis is about Oscar Wilde's subversion of the system of Victorian morality.
Suggested News Resources
- Victorian naval medicine
- The British Royal Navy carried some of the contradictions of Victorian morality, along with its reforming zeal, to distant climes.
- Beauty, Morals and Voluptuousness in the England of Oscar Wilde
- Painters, poets, decorators and designers defined an artistic style freed from the principles of order and Victorian morality, and allowing the expression of sensuality.
- “Beauty, Morals, Voluptuousness” at Musée d'Orsay
- Painters, poets, decorators and artists in general defined the movement as a sensual art form liberated from the principles of order and Victorian morality.
- What Makes A Great Critic?
- But Shaw did far more than expose the hypocrisies at the heart of conservative Victorian morality: "the iniquity of the monstrous fabric of lies and false appearances." He explained exactly how they work.
Suggested Web Resources
- On Victorian Morality » Mr. Magundi Speaks His Mind
- May 8, 2011 We judge by Victorian standards: we pass the same humorless and scientistic moral judgment on everything as the Victorians did.
- English Epochs 101: The Development of Victorian Morality
- Jun 5, 2011 The Development of Victorian Morality.
- Classical Values :: Violating Victorian morality
- May 8, 2008 Violating Victorian morality. Yesterday, I was rendered unconscious by intravenous administration of a drug called Propofol.
Victorian Morality Topics
lucius cassius longinus ravilla
jrg friedrich reviews