A selection of articles related to victorian style.
Original articles from our library related to the Victorian Style. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Victorian Style.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Victorian Style is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Victorian Style books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Much for a Victorian-Style Townhouse in Brewerytown?
- PriceSpotter is Curbed's asking price guessing game. We provide you with some details and pictures from a listing, and you take a crack at the price in the poll below. Tomorrow we reveal the answer.
- In Step with the Times: Ensemble members demonstrate Victorian-style dances
- Since its formation in 1995, members of the nonprofit ensemble have demonstrated Victorian dances, taught lessons to the public and participated in charity fundraisers. They have performed for the inauguration of President Barack Obama in 2009 and for ...
- Nothing says love like a forget-me-not tussie mussie
- EASTON — If you think the Valentine's Day tradition of giving your sweetheart flowers and chocolates is a recent invention, you may be surprised to learn it actually dates back to the Victorian era.
- A Family-Friendly Victorian House That Blends Warmth and Modern Style
- Such was the case for Jessica and Matt Farron, a young couple who were expecting a little one just seven months after closing on an 1885 Victorian in San Francisco's tony Pacific Heights neighborhood.
- Donation preserves historic New London farm
- The Victorian-style, 3700-square-foot home, first built in 1891, features large, wallpapered rooms and antique furniture. It was converted into a bed and breakfast, which didn't open, though the two hosted missionaries and family friends at the property.
Victorian Style Topics
Related searchesty fox
education history of education
university of denver
amiodarone mechanism of action