- Arlington's Plan to Disrupt National Security Tech
- It wasn't fun for Arlington when the National Science Foundation was lured away by $30M in incentives to Alexandria, Va. But spirits weren't the least bit dampened last night as the county kicked off its plan for spurring a new wave of entrepreneurship.
- Last Night with Power Women!
- A big thanks to our sponsors last night: Arent Fox, Cushman & Wakefield, CREW DC, Hunton & Williams, The JBG Cos, Bruce Pike Productions, Washington Workplace and Women Giving Back. AIA (Feb26) DC · Vida (Jan-2) DCRE · JBG (PowerWomen).
- The Kitchen's Winter 2015 Season to Feature ANCIENT LIVES, ALL OUR HAPPY DAYS
- Synth Nights, The Kitchen's series of live electronic music, continues with composer Ben Vida (January 21), who examines the connectivity between machine derived and spoken rhythms; composer and multi-instrumentalist Eli Keszler (February 11), who ...
- The Mark Cuban of Real Estate?
- New York-based Adam Neumann, a mesmerizing new figure in business, is reinventing the real estate industry by leasing floors in ordinary buildings and turning them into sensational creative space. And now he's bringing his concept and energy to DC.
Vidajan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vidajan books and related discussion.