- Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Parishad Results 2016: In Narendra Modi's Varanasi, mafia
- Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Parishad Results 2016: In Narendra Modi's Varanasi, mafia Don Brijesh Kumar Singh defeats BJP. Samajwadi Party secured 31 out of 35 seats, BSP and Individuals won 2 each and Congress won 1. However, BJP failed to open its ...
- Legislative Council in states: What it entails, where it's available and how
- Legislative Council in states: What it entails, where it's available and how. SP has won 31 of 36 UP Vidhan Parishad seats that went to polls last week, giving itself a boost and a majority in the House. How does the second chamber function?
- विधानपरिषद में नवनिर्वाचित 36 सदस्यों ने ली शपथ
- यूपी विधान परिषद् में हाल ही में निर्वाचित हुए 36 सदस्यों को बुधवार शपथ दिलाई गई। इस शपथ ग्रहण समारोह में मुख्यमंत्री अखिलेश यादव भी मौजूद रहे। इन सभी नवनिर्वाचित सदस्यों को विधान परिषद ...
- ABVP to protest outside Vidhan Sabha against drug menace
- Activists of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), the student of wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), alliance partner in the Punjab government, will hold a protest against drug menace outside the Vidhan Sabha on March 15.
- विधान परिषद चुनाव में राकांपा से गठबंधन नहीं चाहती कांग्रेस
- मुंबई.सत्ता गवाने के बाद सत्ताधारी भाजपा-शिवसेना से मुकाबला करने के लिए गाहे-बगाहे एकजुट होने वाली कांग्रेस और राकांपा एक बार फिर आमने-सामने होने वाले हैं। विधान परिषद की रिक्त हो रही ...
- Vidhan Parishad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Vidhan Parishad (or Legislative Council) is the upper house in those states of India that have a bicameral legislature. As of 2014, seven (out of twenty-nine) ...
- Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Legislative Council of Andhra Pradesh (or the Andhra Pradesh Vidhan Parishad) is the upper house of the legislature of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh; ...
- Maharashtra Legislative Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Maharashtra Vidhan Parishad or Maharashtra State Legislative Council is the upper house of the bicameral legislature of Maharashtra state in western India ...
- Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Parishad came into existence by the Government of India Act of 1935. The Governor Shri Ram Naik was a part of it, as heretofore.
- Notes on the legislative council of India (Vidhan Parishad)
- Apr 23, 2011 The Legislative Council or the Vidhan Parishad is the Upper Chamber of the State Legislature. Union Parliament has the power' to create or ...
Vidhan Parishad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vidhan Parishad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.