- The Vidyadhara Dream.
- The lineage, much like the pioneer that created it are controversial. The Celtic Buddhist lineage is an offshoot of the Chogyam Trungpa lineage, itself somewhat controversial.
- Official's Car Mows Down Teenager, Speeds Away
- SRIKAKULAM: A 14-year-old boy was mowed down by a speeding car belonging to Srikakulam district deputy commissioner of prohibition and excise Surendra Prasad at New Bridge Junction in Srikakulam late Friday night. The victim, D Vidyadhara Rao, ...
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya: Kokila, Vidya and Meera almost bump into Madhuben at
- Premlata hides beneath Jigar'scar who comes along with Kokila to Gaura's house. Gaura asks Kokila not to teach her. Kokila asks Dhara to stop performing the pooja since Gopi and the entire family is all fine now.
- Inquiry into hit-and-run case ordered
- One student, Dasari Vidyadhara Rao, 14 of ninth class, studying in a private school, died while undergoing treatment in RIMS, Srikakulam.. His relative Viswanath's condition is said to be critical for the last few days.
- (Based on user engagement)
- Viplav, the spoilt, carefree grandson of Mahant Dashrath Pandey, is supposed to go abroad to pursue his studies. But his life changes forever when he has a chance encounter with Dhaani, a widow.
Vidya Dhara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vidya Dhara books and related discussion.