- According to the tradition, the body we think we have is what is known as psychosomatic You don't try specifically to watch and keep track of what is going on.
- Kirtimukha, Roaring Lion and Flying Vidyadharas in the Temple Art
- Lion or jagrata, and the Flying vidyadhara are profusely vidyadhara is depicted as frontally-facing, holding a vidyadhara couple with garland in hands occur.
- tulku karma lingpa
- By OM, AH, and HUM, one will obtain the vidyadhara of the Three. Bodies. By VAJRA, one will obtain the vidyadhara, which is established in the first stage.
- In August of 1976, the Vidyadhara formally empowered Thomas F. Rich as his Vajra The Vidyadhara bestowed upon him the name Karma, Moon of.
- KinG Gesar of LinG & sHaMBHaLa
- Vidyadhara Chögyam Trungpa rinpoche explained,.
- Vidyadhara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vidyadhara(s) (Sanskrit: विद्याधर, vidyādhara, literally "wisdom-holders") are a group of supernatural beings in Hindu mythology.
- Vidyadhara - Rigpa Wiki
- Feb 3, 2011 Vidyadhara (Skt. vidyādhara; Tib. རིག་འཛིན་, rigdzin; Wyl.
- Introduction to the Vidyadhara Institute, Gampo Abbey
- The Vidyadhara Institute is the name of Gampo Abbey's monastic college, or SHEDRA.
- Sanskrit: vidyadhara
- vidyadhara. vidyādhara — the Vidyādharas; SB 2.1.
Vidya Dhara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vidya Dhara books and related discussion.