- No exaggerations: The truth behind what happened in the Ramayana
- He then proceeded to narrate what he said was the true story of what happened in the Ramayana and to correct many of the exaggerations. For instance, he says, the vanaras are not literally monkeys; they are demigods called vidyadharas, who inhabit the ...
- Jain vestiges
- Good article covering the rich cultural past of Jains in Tamil Nadu who have reigned in the region for a long period of time. It would not be wrong to say that Jains had contributed the golden feathers in the Tamil literature.
- The Truth Behind What Happened In The Ramayana
- In Jain Ramayana, Vanaras are not literally monkeys; they are demigods called Vidyadharas, who inhabit the city of Kishkindhi and who are called vanaras because their standard and shields and crowns bear the image of a monkey, an animal that is ...
- Fit & Proper: How to prevent or manage spondylitis
- Rajesh M (name changed), a mid-level executive in his 40s with a desk job, recently woke up with a catch in his back. He ignored it for a few days, particularly at work. He went to a doctor after 10 days and began medication but there was no improvement.
- 32-year-old man's life straightens as his hunchback cures
- In medical terms, Wasi was suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and severe thoracolumbar kyphosis. He underwent a corrective operation on August 10 in Manipal Hospital. Dr Vidyadhara S, consultant spine surgeon, department of spine surgery, performed ...
Vidyadharas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vidyadharas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesknights cross
cool song notes
syd field the paradigm
after death dictionary
the critic margo sherman