A selection of articles related to vienna lager.
Original articles from our library related to the Vienna Lager. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vienna Lager.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Vienna Lager is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vienna Lager books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Devils Backbone Introduces New Packaging for Vienna Lager and Eight Point IPA
- Lexington, VA – Devils Backbone Brewing Company is thrilled to announce the release of its flagship Vienna Lager (5.2% ABV) and highly popular Eight Point IPA (6.2% ABV) for the first time in cans.
- Craft a BIG Adventure
- Devils Backbone is one of the fastest-growing breweries in the country, and much of that growth is courtesy of its flagship brews, Vienna Lager and Eight Point IPA. Both beers have won numerous accolades and in 2015, Vienna Lager received a gold medal ...
- Alabama-based Yellowhammer Brewing's popular black lager gets new name after
- The beer, made with a blend of German Munich malt, Vienna malt and "huskless" roasted malts, was the third beer Yellowhammer brewed and the second it put into six-packs. The brewery's other flagship brews include Belgian White and Rebellion Black ...
- Craft Brewing and Distilling News for March 10, 2016
- •Lexington, Virginia's Devils Backbone Brewing Company is rolling out its flagship Vienna Lager (5.2% abv) and popular Eight Point IPA (6.2% abv) in canned format.
- Build a mix-six pack for a new craft drinker
- Over on Reddit today, someone asked for a recommendation for some beers as he wanted to learn more about and get into drinking craft. His "friend" had suggested Not Your Father's Root Beer, which seemed like a silly thing...