Vietnam Campaign Medal
A selection of articles related to vietnam campaign medal.
Original articles from our library related to the Vietnam Campaign Medal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vietnam Campaign Medal.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Vietnam Campaign Medal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vietnam Campaign Medal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UBON SERVICE AND RECOGNITION
- FOR WARLIKE SERVICE AT UBON. 25 JUNE 1965 – 31 AUGUST 1968. 33.
- Guide to Understanding an Applicant's DD-214 for VVA Membership
- or Vietnam: April 29, 1975 to April 30, 1975 or. Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal (VCM) – March 1, 1961 to March 28, 1973 or.
- VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA
- Vietnam Service Medal with 4 Bronze Service Stars, the Vietnam Campaign Medal with.
Suggested News Resources
- Long time coming
- Sonsteng was awarded the Combat Action Medal, Navy Combat Medal with Combat Valor Device, Presidential Unit Citation Ribbon, Vietnam Service Medal with one silver star and four bronze stars, Navy Unit Commendation Ribbon and Vietnam Campaign Medal.
- LG "Lewis" Jones (1948-2011)
- He was honorably discharge and received a National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam service medal, Vietnam Campaign medal, combat infantryman badge, 2 overseas bars and a valorous unit award. He was also a sharp shooter at the Rank of an E5. Sergeant.
- Veterans honored at Missouri State Fair Military Appreciation Day
- the Combat Action Medal, National Defense Service Medal, the Vietnam Service Medal with one star, Republic of Vietnam Meritorious Unit Civil Actions Citation Medal, the Bronze Star and the Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal.
- Jack L. Cobb
- While in the service he earned the following medals: National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with Two Bronze Service Stars, the Vietnam Campaign Medal with 60 Device, and the Army Commendation Medal with One Oak Leaf Cluster.
- David A. Pond, 65
- David proudly served in the United States Army during Vietnam and was awarded a National Defense Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Campaign Medal and a Marksman Badge. He enjoyed bowling, golfing and flea marketing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal
- Criteria: The Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal is awarded to personnel who meet one of the following requirements: a.