A selection of articles related to vietnamese medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Vietnamese Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vietnamese Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Vietnamese Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vietnamese Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Medical education in Vietnam - School of Medicine - University of
- 1National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan, 2UCLA School of Medicine, USA. Abstract. Background: Vietnam is one of the most populous countries in Southeast ...
- Culture Clues - University of Washington
- Your patient may believe that western medicine is too strong and may not take the full dose or ... How are medical decisions made in the Vietnamese culture?
- Chapter 2: Overview of Vietnamese Culture
- This chapter provides an overview of Vietnamese culture in terms of language, literacy, .... When speaking to a patient, avoid using medical jargon. Use simple.
- medical education in Vietnam - Global Medicine
- The Vietnamese medical education system. Vietnam has eight medical schools at univer- sity level, educating doctors, dentists, nurses and pharmacists.
- Vietnamese Culture: Influences and Implications for Health Care
- Sep 28, 2001 Vietnamese alone or 1,223,736 in combination with other ethnicities, ranking ..... Vietnamese "traditional" medicine practitioners are called ...
Suggested News Resources
- Researchers call for more study of Agent Orange's effects on Vietnam veterans
- The panel, working under the auspices of the federal Institute of Medicine, reviewed scientific literature on Agent Orange released between October 2012 and September 2014 for its final review. The committee members' parting thoughts about the lack of ...
- Veterans Exposed To Agent Orange Likely To Develop Bladder Cancer, Hypothyroidism
- "[T]he birth defect spina bifida in the offspring of Vietnam veterans was demoted from 'limited/suggestive' down to 'inadequate/insufficient,'" wrote the Institute of Medicine, which released the report.
- Will we ever find Malaysia Airlines flight MH370?
- The airliner climbs to 35,000 feet, and, 20 minutes later, is instructed by Kuala Lumpur air traffic control to contact Ho Chi Minh as it approaches airspace handled by Vietnam. One of the pilots – the ..... A third of this is spent on medicine.
- Exotic food, herb and medicines
- It doesn't take a year to grow the aromatic Thai basil or Vietnamese mint, which would be great new local additions to a chef's dishes.
- President holds talks with Mozambican counterpart
- MAPUTO (VNS) – Việt Nam and Mozambique have agreed to work on concrete measures to boost all-round ties in the time ahead during talks between visiting Vietnamese President Trưong Tấn Sang and his Mozambican counterpart Filipe Jacinto Nyusi. ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Traditional Vietnamese Medicine: Historical Perspective and Current
- Aug 1, 2003 For several thousand years, Vietnamese Traditional Medicine has evolved under the shadows of Chinese Traditional Medicine, culture, and ...
- Traditional Vietnamese medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Traditional Vietnamese medicine (Y học Cổ truyền Việt Nam), also known as Southern Herbology (Thuốc Nam) is a traditional medicine practiced by ...
- Traditional Medicine - The Museum of Traditional Vietnamese
- The vietnamese traditional medicine has a long history Which started from the Hung Vuong dynasty about 2000 years B.C ago. Traditional medicine or oriental ...
- The Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine: Home
- The first Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine (FITO): Nearly 3,000 items relevant to traditional Vietnamese medicine dating back to the Stone Age.
- Health Beliefs and Healing Practices - Vietnamese Family Health
- These beliefs are the foundation for the traditional healing practices and views of Western medicine described below. Vietnamese hold great respect for people ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.