Vietnamese Traditional Medicine
A selection of articles related to vietnamese traditional medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Vietnamese Traditional Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vietnamese Traditional Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Vietnamese Traditional Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vietnamese Traditional Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Social News 11/3
- The Vietnamese State and Government always support and encourage exchanges and cooperation between Vietnamese and Cambodian youth, which helps educate the young about the traditional relations of the two countries.
- Malaysia customs seizes 159 kg in smuggled ivory
- They said two Vietnamese men were arrested at the airport upon arrival last Saturday after they were found to be carrying bags containing 101 kilograms of ivory.
- Pangolins under threat in Vietnam
- Burgeoning middle classes in both countries see the animals' meat as an illicit delicacy, and their scales are used widely in Chinese traditional medicine.
- Hue Temple gets Historical Relic status
- Tien Y Temple, which was built in 1825 at Anh Ninh village, is a sacred site that commemorates the Vietnamese traditional medicine physicians during the Nguyen Dynasty. After several location changes, it is now located in Thuan Loc commune of Hue City.
- Seven Professional Travelers Share Their Travel Horror Stories
- I rowed a ratty, worn-out traditional Vietnamese x'ampan down the Mekong Delta — only to discover that the Mekong is tidal. I spent my first day on the river ... Once, in Vietnam, I was traveling solo and began to feel the onset of a migraine.
Vietnamese Traditional Medicine Topics
Related searchesthird geneva convention history