Vietnamese Traditional Medicine
A selection of articles related to vietnamese traditional medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Vietnamese Traditional Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vietnamese Traditional Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Vietnamese Traditional Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vietnamese Traditional Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Influence of Western Medicine on the Traditional Medicine of
- Korea, stems from ancient Chinese medicine.
- Artemisia annua L. introduced in Thanhtri, Hanoi, Vietnam
- general information. • Vietnam has long history of traditional medicine.
- HEALING WITHOUT HARM WORKING TO REPLACE THE USE OF
- provinces and has published over 240 Vietnamese traditional medical journals. In the West too, traditional medicine is gaining market share.
- The natural, the contaminated and the counterfeit
- normalising traditional herbal medicine in Vietnam and the UK.
Suggested News Resources
- South Africa record for rhino poaching deaths
- WWF says the spike in poaching in Africa and South Asia is largely caused by increased demand for rhino horn in Vietnamese traditional medicine. Poachers saw off a darted rhino's horn, leaving the animal to bleed to death.
Suggested Web Resources
- Traditional Vietnamese Medicine: Historical Perspective and Current
- Aug 1, 2003 A brief history of the development of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine and its influences particularly by Southern China.
- Vietnamese traditional medicine
- Although the government in Vietnam intends to develop an identifiable Vietnamese Medical Science, traditional medicine has existed for generations.
- History - The museum of vietnamese traditional medicine
- The vietnamese traditional medicine has a long history Which started from the Hung Vuong dynasty about 2000 years B.C ago.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vietnamese Traditional Medicine Topics
Related searchescurse curses in the quran
netaji subhas chandra bose
dream dictionary garbage
theology divisions of theology
deep sea fish characteristics
whitcomb l judson