A selection of articles related to viewing.
Original articles from our library related to the Viewing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Viewing.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Transiting Planets
- The transiting Planets are always affecting us whether we choose to be conscious of their influences or not. As they pass through the succeeding houses and signs, they make aspects to other transiting and natal Planets. When a transiting Planet squares or...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Viewing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Viewing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- State of the Media Trends in TV Viewing—2011 TV Upfronts
- 1. In Q4 2010, the average. American watched.
- An Evaluation of Remote Viewing: Research and Applications
- paranormal phenomenon—remote viewing, or the ability to describe operational application of the remote viewing phenomenon in intelligence gathering.
- STANDARD 4: VIEWING AND PRESENTING Students use a variety
- STANDARD 4: VIEWING AND PRESENTING.
Suggested News Resources
- Weekend Viewing Guide for August 27-28
- Father Gabriel Richard senior runs away from Lake Fenton defenders for some of his 207 rushing yards during Saturday's 19-13 win at Eastern Michigan's Rynearson Stadium.Joe Sharp | for AnnArbor.com Father Gabriel Richard High School .
- Six Schools on 'AT&T Schooled: NESN's College Face Off' Will Host Viewing Parties
- Maine, Vermont, Providence, Northeastern, Boston University, and Boston College will be holding viewing parties when their respective students are competing.
- Coastal Seal Rock offers wildlife viewing and tide-pool exploration
- "I don't like the feel of wheels on my heels in an intersection since I'm using a cane."- 11:35 pm Last week Gov. Kitzhaber held a symposium outlining his early childhood education goals for Oregon.
- Star Walk App Update Provides Large Screen TV Viewing And More
- BY Sue Megrund on Fri August 26th, 2011 star walk Bring out your inner backyard astronomer with the newly updated version of Star Walk 5.
Suggested Web Resources
- Viewing - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of VIEWING.
- SWPC Tips on Viewing the Aurora
- Offers advice on when and how to view auroras at their best. Topics of interest include magnetic latitudes and geomagnetic activity.
Related searchesempathy empathy in animals
music of argentina chamam
human sacrifice celtic sacrifice