- Chant this Ganesha Shloka daily for peace, happiness
- कपित्थ जम्बूफलसार भक्षितम्. उमासुतं शोक विनाशकारणं. Gajaananam Bhuta Gannaadi Sevitam.
- Lord Ganesha the Lord of Success and Freedom
- Ganesha is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles and more generally as Lord of Beginnings and Lord of Obstacles (Vighnesha (IAST: Vighne?a), Vighneshvara (IAST: Vighne?vara), patron of arts and sciences, and the deva of intellect and wisdom.
- Different Names Of Lord Ganesha
- Lord Ganesha is worshiped in every nook and corner of India. The remover of obstacles, Lord Ganesha is widely worshiped in Maharashtra and southern states of India. Ganesha is commonly known as Ganpati, Vighneshvara or the elephant head Lord.
Vighneshvara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vighneshvara books and related discussion.