- Chant this Ganesha Shloka daily for peace, happiness
- कपित्थ जम्बूफलसार भक्षितम्. उमासुतं शोक विनाशकारणं. Gajaananam Bhuta Gannaadi Sevitam.
- Lord Ganesha the Lord of Success and Freedom
- Ganesha is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles and more generally as Lord of Beginnings and Lord of Obstacles (Vighnesha (IAST: Vighne?a), Vighneshvara (IAST: Vighne?vara), patron of arts and sciences, and the deva of intellect and wisdom.
- Different Names Of Lord Ganesha
- Lord Ganesha is worshiped in every nook and corner of India. The remover of obstacles, Lord Ganesha is widely worshiped in Maharashtra and southern states of India. Ganesha is commonly known as Ganpati, Vighneshvara or the elephant head Lord.
Vighneshvara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vighneshvara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmusic of zimbabwe gospel
carl gustav jung
joy division equipment
vincent donofrio personal life
dream dictionary candle