A selection of articles related to vigilance.
Original articles from our library related to the Vigilance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vigilance.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Vigilance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vigilance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A New Vigilance - Pacific Institute
- A New Vigilance: Identifying and Reducing the Risks of Environmental Terrorism.
- Violence Instead of Vigilance
- Jan 25, 2011 H U M A N. R I G H T S. W A T C H.
- GAO-02-669T Food Safety: Continued Vigilance Needed to Ensure
- Continued Vigilance. Needed to Ensure Safety of School Meals. Statement of Lawrence J.
Suggested News Resources
- U.S. Officials Urge Vigilance as Irene Weakens
- By AP / JULIE PACE Sunday, Aug.
- 'BJP set up vigilance cell against corruption'
- In a bid to get political mileage after supporting Gandhian crusader Anna Hazare, BJP president Nitin Gadkari said that his party would set up vigilance committee in all assembly constituencies of the country to check corruption.
- Hurricane vigilance caution urged
- As Hurricane Irene pounded North Carolina and barreled north Saturday, President Barack Obama said “it's going to be a long 72 hours” for the East Coast.
- President urges more vigilance over slow-paced typhoon
- Taipei, Aug. 28 (CNA) President Ma Ying-jeou urged government agencies Sunday to be more vigilant in taking precautions against Typhoon Nanmadol, which is moving toward Taiwan at a slow pace.
- Vigilance officials to visit Nallasingha Ooru
- PALAKKAD: The Vigilance Department, which is probing into the Adivasi land acquisition in Nallasingha Ooru of Kottathara village by Suzlon to set up a wind farm, will begin its visits to the ooru next week.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vigilance | Define Vigilance at Dictionary.com
- /ˈvɪdʒ ə ləns/ Show Spelled[vij-uh-luh ns] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- Vigilance - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the quality or state of being vigilant · See vigilance defined for kids ». Examples of VIGILANCE. <eternal vigilance is the price of freedom>.
- Vigilance - Spell - World of Warcraft
- Focus your protective gaze on a party or raid member.
- vigilance - definition of vigilance by the Free Online Dictionary
- 1. the fact, quality, or condition of being vigilant. 2.
Related searchestekken tag tournament story
cassiopeia constellation mythology
ho chi minh city demographics
oxford famous oxford residents
age of pericles arts and literature
rama marriage to sita