A selection of articles related to vigilante literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Vigilante Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vigilante Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Vigilante Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vigilante Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Americans Toss Lady Liberty Overboard During Crises
- The vigilantes demanded a display of “100 percent Americanism” from all members of their communities. Suspect ...
- No, the Ku Klux Klan Has Never, Ever Been a 'Leftist' Organization
- As a vigilante, it has sought to uphold "law and order," white dominance, and traditional morality. To do this it has threatened, flogged, mutilated, and on occasion, murdered.
- Rukmini Callimachi – A Writing Force Against ISIS
- Callimachi graduated from Dartmouth and Oxford with a degree in Modernist Literature, and later, studied Theoretical Linguistics. ... “There is a group of internet vigilantes, some of them are hackers and some are just people in their mom's basement.
- Letter: Want biker gangs? Vote for Huffman
- I received a large piece of political literature in the mail from Matt Huffman. It talked only of ... This would be similar to those vigilante patriots, who came armed to the teeth, to haplessly defending the Lima Federal Building for months.
- New JK Rowling Story Focuses On Segregation Of Wizards And Muggles
- People need to enjoy literature as what it is:an art form. A story. Native Americans of all cultures should appreciate a ...