- Two top Maoist commanders arrested in Chhattisgarh
- Two Maoist commanders, one of them allegedly involved in the Tadmetla massacre in which 76 security personnel were killed in 2010, were arrested in Chhattisgarh insurgency-hit Dantewada district on Monday. "Hardcore cadres Kesha alias Vijja (31) and ...
- A new light on ancient Middle East religio-politics through literary and
- The publication of a research paper recently, written by the great scholar Most Ven. (Dr.) Paravahera Pannananda Nayaka Thera, the Chancellor of the Ruhunu University of Sri Lanka, has caused waves of speculation on the ocean of historical research.
- Groundwater reserves in Northern Kenya
- An exploration of groundwater resources has identified reserves of water in Turkana County in drought-stricken northern Kenya. The findings are the result of a groundwater mapping project, GRIDMAP (Groundwater Resources Investigation for Drought ...
- Study reveals benefits of meditation
- Mindfulness meditation may play a role in preventing depression relapse and in managing chronic pain, according to new neuroscientific research led by Catherine Kerr, assistant professor of family medicine at Alpert Medical School and the director of ...
- In Search of Water
- The Thar Desert is one of the most water-stressed areas in all of India and with climate change average rainfall is expected to be more erratic and irregular. Research shows that already every one in five years is a drought year.
Vijja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vijja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessomaliland geography
cardiac arrest etiology