Viking Ring Castles
A selection of articles related to viking ring castles.
Original articles from our library related to the Viking Ring Castles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Viking Ring Castles.
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Viking Ring Castles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Viking Ring Castles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Ring of Castlehill, Caithness - a Viking fortification?
- The Ring of Castlehill, Caithness - a Viking fortification? castle.
- Vikings-4.0 (Page 1)
- Viking Arrival. The Vikings left their rugged homelands to travel far across the world. ..
- The Viking Trail from Lancaster to Dent
- From Lancaster Castle the Lune estuary and the Irish Sea are clearly visible.
- Investigating - Medieval Castles in Scotland
- with why castles were built, who lived in them and what life was like. .. from invasion from England and also from Viking raids ..
- 35944 Dub Castle Lft.qxd
- likely that a Gaelic ring-fort stood on the site of the Upper Castle Yard.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fyrkat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fyrkat might be the oldest of Denmark's former Viking ring castles.
- Viking ring castle | Facebook
- Viking ring castle - Description: Trelleborg is a collective name for six Viking Age circular forts, located in Denmark and the southern part of modern Sweden.
- Trelleborg - Viking Ring Fortresses - (Viking Castles)
- Did the Vikings have castles? A Trelleborg is a Viking Ring Fortress or a Viking Castle.
- The Viking ring castle “Aggersborg” in Denmark. Løgstør
- May 31, 2011 Løgstør Municipality, Denmark, has allowed this image to be released under the CC attribution 2.0 license.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.