A selection of articles related to vikram calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Vikram Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vikram Calendar.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
Vikram Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vikram Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2010/2011 JAIN CALENDAR Ver...
- Apr 12, 2010 Vir Samvat 2537-2538, Vikram Samvat 2067-2068, (2010/2011) JAIN. CALENDAR Version 1. AtmaDharma.
- Adhik Mas åiDakaã maAsa
- At present the Vikram calendar is having Sravana adhik-mas.
- Understanding of Periodic Motions and Utilization of this Knowledge
- Vikram calendar which starts from 57 BC.
- Indian Calendars
- calendar. The Indian solar and lunisolar calendars, including their variations, ...
- Calendar Year 2011
- Calendar Year 2010-2011, Vikram Samvat 2066-2067. Main Festivals and Events in Omkarananda Ashram-Temple. Please turn over.
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrating Diwali With Lights
- Religion Facts reports that for many Hindus, Diwali represents New Year's Eve, as it's held on the final day of the Vikram calendar. This timekeeper is followed by North Indians and is a lunar calendar. The New Year is known as Annakut.
Suggested Web Resources
- Calendar 2011, Vikram Samvat 2067-68
- In the Indian calendar, seasons follow the sun; months follow the moon; and days , both the sun and the moon.
- Vikram Samvat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It is a lunar calendar based on ancient Hindu tradition (see Hindu calendar and Vedic time keeping). The Vikram Samvat calendar is 56.
- THE HINDU CALENDAR
- The Vikram Era started with Raja Vikramaditya of Ujjain, following his victory over the Saka in 56 B.C.
- The Hindu Calendar System
- In the Saka calendar, the year 2002 AD is 1925.
- Hindu New Year,Indian New Year,Vikram Samvat,Hindu New Year
- Hindu New Year is celebrated according to the Hindu Lunar Calendar- Panchanga. The popular name of the Hindu New Year is Vikram Samvat.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vikram Calendar Topics
Related searcheshindu spirituality
google financing and ipo
final doom levels
marathi language marathi literature