- Gujarati Calendar 2016 : Vikram Samvat Year 2072
- We have created Gujarati calendar 2016 with added Gujarati flavor. In our endeavor to cater the best that Gujaratis across the world need, we are launching Gujarati Calender consequently for second year. This year we have created a Gujarati calender in ...
- RSS to celebrate Vikram Samvat New Year on swadeshi theme
- LUCKNOW: RSS has decided to celebrate 'Vikram Samvat' — the beginning of Hindu New Year — on a grand scale with swadeshi as its theme and asked Hindus to hoist flags with the 'Om' symbol on their houses to mark the day. The decision comes close ...
- Indian PE comes of age
- In the past 15 years, private equity (PE) has evolved from being a financial solution for start-up enterprises to being a more ubiquitous term in the dictionary of Indian entrepreneurs, financial markets, regulators and the newspapers.
- In Samvat 2072, diversified portfolios can reap gains in crunch situations
- New beginnings herald new hopes for a better future. In the new year of Vikram Samvat 2072, it is time for investors to look for all options available to make the right choice of investments.
- Delhi confidential: Lighter Side
- For them, it was the date given by the “English” Gregorian calendar, and they have always followed the Vikram Samwat to celebrate his birthday, which will be in October. They have already made elaborate preparations for the three-day event next month.
Vikrama Samvat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vikrama Samvat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vikrama Samvat Topics
Related searcheskaradjordjes steak
immanentizing the eschaton
private eye lord gnome
pope pius xii
mohammad ali jinnah sarojini naidu