A selection of articles related to vikrami calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Vikrami Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vikrami Calendar.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Vikrami Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vikrami Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Let us Experience the Universe Within
- The Hijri calendar dates back to the Prophet. Mohammad's exodus from Mecca to Medina, Hijri at being migration.
- Koshur Calendar Saptarshi Samvat 5086 Vikrami Samvat 2067
- Kashmiri Overseas Association, Inc. www.koausa.
- MODIFIED GREGORIAN CALENDAR (with or without) LEAP DAYS
- India's Vikrami Calendar Year 2062 with its First Point of Aries (Mesha Rashi) was at Ayanamsa value 23° 55' 43”, is a happy coincidence.
- Adhik Mas åiDakaã maAsa
- At present the Vikram calendar is having Sravana adhik-mas.
- Understanding of Periodic Motions and Utilization of this Knowledge
- Vikram calendar which starts from 57 BC.
Suggested News Resources
- Support sought to re-enforce Nanakshahi calendar
- “The Nanakshahi calendar was crafted in accordance with 'Gurbani'. It has the distinction of months staying in same season for all the years to come, which is not the case with the Vikrami calendar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nanakshahi calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It was designed by Pal Singh Purewal to replace the Saka calendar and has been to suggest that the Sikh people should revert back to the Vikrami calendar.
- Calendar 2011, Vikram Samvat 2067-68
- In the Indian calendar, seasons follow the sun; months follow the moon; and days , both the sun and the moon.
- Nanakshahi Calendar - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.
- But for most of its history Sikhism has used the traditional Vikrami (or Bikrami) calendar, shared by Sikhs and Hindus in North India, to set the date of its festivals .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vikrami Calendar Topics
Related searchesblack powder
rijndael key schedule constants
saint peter and paul rocks history
multiple sclerosis pathophysiology