- the Xenopus Oocyte
- vitro-synthesized RNAs encoding Xenopus vimentins. Exogenous vimentins were ing vimentin filaments are formed in the vegetal hemi- sphere cortex.
- BD Pharmingen™ Purified Mouse Anti-Vimentin
- BD Pharmingen™. Technical Data Sheet. Purified Mouse Anti-Vimentin.
- NF-L and NF-M are expressed in epithelial cells and coassemble
- with endogenous vimentins, but also coassembled with kera- tins into a cytoplasmic ponents of IF networks change from keratins to vimentins.
- Nanomechanical properties of vimentin intermediate filament dimers
- we report a nanomechanical analysis of vimentin intermediate filament Molecular structure of the vimentin dimer and loading condition used in this study .
- Review of juxtaglomerular cell tumor with focus on pathobiological aspect
- Immunohistochemically, tumor cells exhibit a positive reactivity for renin, vimentin and CD34. Ultrastructurally, neoplastic cells contain rhomboid-shaped renin protogranules. Genetically, losses of chromosomes 9 and 11 were frequently observed.
- A Bonelike Protrusion on the Toe—Diagnosis
- 2-3 The tumor cells are positive for vimentin but negative for S100 protein and cytokeratins. Clinically, osteosarcoma usually involves the lower extremities rather than the digits.
- EMD Millipore Introduces New ProteoExtract® Kits
- Vimentin and GAPDH antibodies are also included as markers for the cytoskeleton and cytosol, respectively, for western blot analysis.
- Analysis of EpCAM positive cells isolated from sentinel lymph nodes of breast
- Further analysis of EpCAM positive but RT-PCR negative cell fractions showed that they had increased expression of MMPs, repressors of E-cadherin, SPARC and vimentin, all transcripts associated with the process of epithelial to mesenchymal transition.
- Vimentin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vimentin is a type III intermediate filament (IF) protein that is expressed in mesenchymal cells. IF proteins are found in all metazoan cells as well as bacteria .
- The Cytoskeleton
- membrane of the nuclear envelope;; neurofilaments strengthen the long axons of neurons;; vimentins provide mechanical strength to muscle (and other) cells.
- Reversible hyperphosphorylation and reorganization of vimentin
- reorganization of vimentin intermediate filaments in 9L rat brain tumor cells.
Vimentins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vimentins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesqueenstown singapore forfar heights
the da vinci code reception
osi model interfaces
canada well-being measurement act