- Cancer stem cell drugs target K-ras signaling in a stemness context
- From this list of 32 co-expressed genes (Supplementary Table 3), we selected vimentin (VIM), caveolin-2 (Cav-2) and integrin αV (ITGA5) as the most plausible genes to be associated with K-ras nanocluster and stemness regulation.
- Mucosal Immune Tolerance in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- RA is a complex multifactorial chronic disease that transitions through several stages.
- Human malignant mesothelioma is recapitulated in immunocompetent BALB/c mice
- However, when murine MM cells and the corresponding tumors were immunostained with antibodies routinely used for the diagnosis of human mesotheliomas, only vimentin yielded a positive signal on all cells and tumors, whereas only few AB1 cells were ...
- Overexpression of miR-499-5p inhibits non-small cell lung cancer proliferation
- Western blotting results showed that the expression of E-cadherin was increased and that of vimentin was decreased significantly in miR-499-5p overexpression A549 cells (Fig. 3A). Conversely, reduced E-cadherin and increased vimentin were detected in ...
Vimentins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vimentins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
dream interpretation wind
albanian lek history
luschers colour test
vertical integration music industry
university of tennessee colors
deathlands books in the series