- In Bangladesh, justice elusive for survivors of anti-Buddhist riots
- The government can't bring back what we have lost, but it can heal the wounds of the devotees by making better efforts in delivering justice," says the monk, founding director of Vimutti Vipassana Meditation Center in Ramu.
- Caste aside: Exploring the issue of caste in Mumbai
- Sugandhi Francis of the All India Democratic Women's Association adds that cases of 'honour killings' still occur, such as one in Panvel in 1999 and another in Vasai in 2004 — highlighting the bipolar nature of the city.
- Ranil and UNP Forfeit 'Corruption' Issue over Bond Fraud
- One of the main reasons Maithripala was able to secure enough majority Buddhist votes to defeat Mahinda in January's election is by promising to clean up the corruption. Securing three quarters of Tamil and Muslim votes along with UNP votes would have ...
- Can Maithripala woo UNP votes?
- There is an issue that has been overlooked. Firstly, it is the manner that Maithripala was parachuted to the role of Opposition Candidate ignoring the line-up UNP contenders including Ranil Wickremesinghe. Next, is the factor that emerges from numerous ...
- Deepak Obhrai: says “Tamils faces discrimination in Sri Lanka
- Your statement in parliament in response to the Tamil Tiger sympathizer, the rookie Tamil MP for Scarborough-Rouge River, Rathika Sitsabaiesan's comment in parliament offending Canada's Veterans by equating their Remembrance Day with her Tamil ...
Vimutti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vimutti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdavid gilmour effect pedals
the wild party original text
list of mountains africa
north korea major cities