A selection of articles related to vinaya pitaka.
Original articles from our library related to the Vinaya Pitaka. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vinaya Pitaka.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Vinaya Pitaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vinaya Pitaka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vinaya Pitaka Table of Contents
- the Vinaya Pitaka was published out of order, starting with the Mahåvagga and TTP = Theravada Tipitaka Press Vinaya Pitaka (2010).
- PTS Vinaya Pitaka Indexes
- Indexes to PTS Vinaya Pi†aka. Part 1.
- Gender Transformation in the Vinayapitaka of the Theravadins
- Gender Transformation in the Vinayapitaka of the Theravadins.
- The First Sanghadisesa Rule for Bhikkhus
- ms r1ns'r smsninxsnsn. RULE FOR BHIKKHUS. The Vinaya Pitaka "Text and its Commantarial Exlgosil.
- A Manual of Abhidhamma
- 3. See Mrs. Rhys Davids, Buddhist Psychology (Dhammasaïganã translation), and Ven.
Suggested News Resources
- Translating Pali canon into Newari
- In 1991 a book entitled The Oldest Pali Manuscript: Four Folios of the Vinayapitaka from National Archives, Kathmandu was published in Germany.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vinaya Pitaka: The Basket of the Discipline
- An introduction to the Vinaya and an outline of the Vinaya Pitaka along with concise descriptions.
- Vinaya Pitaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Vinaya Piṭaka is a Buddhist scripture, one of the three parts that make up the Tripitaka. Its primary subject matter is the monastic rules for monks and nuns.
- The Vinaya Pitaka of the Pali Canon
- The Vinaya Pitaka, the first division of the Tipitaka, is the textual framework upon which the monastic community (Sangha) is built.
- Buddhist Studies: Vinaya Pitaka
- The Vinaya Pitaka contains the rules for monks and nuns, monastic jurisprudence and the early history of the Sangha.
Related searchessweet potato uses
lee kuan yew prime minister
nemi comic strip
list of mythological pairs