Vincent Of Beauvais Speculum Maius
- The Dominican friar Vincent of Beauvais (Vincentius Bellovacensis or Vincentius Vincent's Speculum Maius ('The Great Mirror'), the compendium, of all the The first book, after defining philosophy, etc.
- JOHN OF WALES
- There were also assorted encyclopaedias, some of which — like.
- Vincent of Beauvais prided himself on the amount of diverse materials he had managed to include in his. Speculum maius.
- Steiner, Arpad/ Vincent of Beauvais: De eruditione filiorum nobilium
- 7 A. Steiner, 'Guillaume Perrault and Vincent of Beauvais,' Speculum, VIH (1933), 51-58. ..
- The Encyclopedist Vincent of Beauvais and His Mongol Extracts
- IN the mid-thirteenth century, the Dominican scholastic Vincent of Beauvais compiled a staggering compendium or summa known as the Speculum Maius.
- Vincent of Beauvais, Speculum historiale
- Text: Vincent de Beauvais, Speculum quadruplex sive Speculum maius: naturale, doctrinale, morale, historiale, 4 vols. (Graz, 1964). PN.
- Digital Gallery of Rare Books & Special Collections < Speculum
- Vincent de Beauvais (Vincentius Bellovacensis) (c.
Vincent Of Beauvais Speculum Maius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vincent Of Beauvais Speculum Maius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vincent Of Beauvais Speculum Maius Topics
Related searchespanther de ville convertible
2-10-10-2 virginian railway class ae
vhi healthcare history
king tekken tekken 3 king ii