- Process to standardise Marathi at international level on: Vinod Tawde
- The Shri Ou Bhagwat award was given to Continental Prakashan of Pune while the life time achievement award in the memory of late Vinda Karandikar was handed over to RG Jadhav. Tawde informed that the Marathi language department is working on ...
- Poet Vinda Karandikar, Jnanpith winner, dies at 92
- Karandikar, who was born on August 23, 1918, in Ghalval village in coastal Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra to a poor farmer, breathed his last at Bhabha Hospital.
- Lifetime achievement award named after late Vinda Karandikar
- A 'Jeevan Gaurav' (lifetime achievement ) award named after eminent Marathi poet late Vinda Karandikar would be given away to deserving litterateur in the state from next year, Maharashtra chief minister Ashok Chavan said here today. Chavan made this ...
- Iconic Marathi Poet Mangesh Padgaonkar Dies At The Age Of 86
- Along with poets Vinda Karandikar and Vasant Bapat, Mr Padgaonkar was part of many poetry recitation programmes that were held in Maharashtra in 1960s and 1970s. He has also written lyrics of many Marathi film songs. Sung by Arun Date, his songs "Ya ...
- Bandra's iconic Sahitya Sahwas turns 50: This is where Sachin Tendulkar grew up
- The three-day Golden Jubilee celebrations witnessed all the residents coming together for events like music, drama and a special programme dedicated to Vinda Karandikar. The book launch of Kattya Varchya Gappa, penned by 13 senior authors was also ...
Vinda Karandikar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vinda Karandikar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.