A selection of articles related to vindhya range.
Original articles from our library related to the Vindhya Range. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vindhya Range.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Vindhya Range is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vindhya Range books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Enabling the disabled: In this Bengaluru firm, 60% employees are people with
- Together with her husband, who is now the CEO of Vindhya and another friend, they launched Vindhya, an organisation named after their older daughter in the hope that it would continue to grow just as the mountain range. They were met with some ...
- River Information System
- All major rivers of India originate from one of the three main watersheds: The Himalaya and the Karakoram ranges; Vindhya and Satpura ranges and Chotanagpur plateau in central India; and Sahyadri or Western Ghats in western India. The Central ...
- State to take on Mega Water Project
- The mega water recharge project will be implemented in the Satpura range, based on the recommendation and study report of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB).
- Rakhigarhi: Indian town could unlock mystery of Indus civilisation
- There are other mysteries too. The Indus Valley civilisation flourished for three thousand years before disappearing suddenly around 1500 BC. Theories range from the drying up of local rivers to an epidemic.
- Five of the best forests for tiger spotting in India
- The landscape here is usually dry and brown, bounded by the Aravalli and Vindhya hill ranges. Sightings in this forest are made easier by the presence of three lakes, which tigers frequent regularly to drink water.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.