A selection of articles related to vindhya range.
Original articles from our library related to the Vindhya Range. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vindhya Range.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Vindhya Range is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vindhya Range books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- History - Lonely Planet
- the Vindhya Range. India's first major civilisation flourished around 2500 BC in the Indus river valley, much of which lies within present-day Pakistan.
- State Profile
- Malwa: a plateau region in the northwest of the state, north of the Vindhya. Range .
- ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS
- The Vindhya Range divides northern from southern India.
- Monsoon Forest
- outlying hills of the Vindhya Range. • The forest of Bandhavgarh can be classified as moist deciduous.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 yrs on, no action to remove muck from Mandakini river
- Chitrakoot in the northern Vindhya range of mountains is spread over two states of UP and MP. The Chitrakoot region is included in the district Chitrakoot of Uttar Pradesh and the district Satna of Madhya Pradesh.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vindhya range | Define Vindhya range at Dictionary.com
- Vindhya range definition, a mountain range in Madhya Pradesh state, central India, extending ab. 675 mi. (1086 km) and dividing the country into N and S India.
- Vindhya Range (hills, India) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Vindhya Range (hills, India), broken range of hills forming the southern escarpment of the central upland of India.
- Vindhya Range - definition of Vindhya Range by the Free Online
- Vin·dhya Range (v n dy ). A chain of hills in central India extending east-northeast for about 965 km (600 mi) and rising to approximately 915 m (3000 ft).