- Patriotism paradox: Is there a different sense of nationalism south of the
- At the time this debate was playing out in the Lok Sabha, across the Vindhyas, in the distant city of Chennai, a 48-year-old woman named Nalini Sriharan was being greeted at her home by Thol. Thirumavalavan, the leader of the regional political party ...
- Patriotic password: To counter the menace of anti-nationalism, we need a
- A possible choice which met these requirements could have been 'Jai Hind!' except for the regrettable possibility that south of the Vindhyas it might be seen as a back-door imposition of 'Jai Hindi!' in sneaky north Indian disguise.
- Ram Advani's bookshop: A symbol of his love for Lucknow
- Lucknowis proudly accepted “Madrasis” (anyone below the Vindhyas) as brilliant administrators. President of the University Union was Iqbal Singh, a chain smoking Sikh who recited Urdu poetry. Among Lucknows “bakaits”, tough's or mini gangsters was one ...
- Rediscovering the sculptural legacy of Shivas of the south
- The south of the Vindhyas saw a steady growth of all the three sects of Hindu religious followers; the Vaishnavites, the Shaivites and the Shaktas. If one goes on a spree to keep dating their antiquity, it can be an exasperating process.
- A Floral Feast!
- According to Master Chef Bala of South of Vindhyas restaurant in Orchid Hotel, it is not uncommon to find Vazhaipoo Poriyal as a side dish in Tambrahm homes. Sous Chef Prasenjit Ghosh of Bengali restaurant 25 Parganas of Hotel Sahara Star says, “Mochar ...
Vindhyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vindhyas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestoilet khazi
hetty green death
six feet under promotionals