A selection of articles related to vinegar medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Vinegar Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vinegar Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Vinegar Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vinegar Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oil and Water or Oil and Vinegar? Evidence-Based Medicine Meets
- Oil and Water or Oil and Vinegar? Evidence-Based. Medicine Meets Recovery.
- COCONUT TREE PLANTATION
- daily lives such as vinegar, medicine, soap etc.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Forgotten Ancient Remedy:
- Go to the nearest health food store and start with organic apple cider vinegar. Dr. Simon Yu, M.
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Tap the nebulizer cup at times to ensure all the medicine is nebulized. The treatment Soak the pre-washed parts in white vinegar solution for 30 to 40 minutes.
Suggested News Resources
- From the Wine Cave
- These aromas will have characteristics of yeast, butter, nail polish remover, vinegar, medicine or even the wet basement smell which many refer to as a wine being “corked.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vinegar: Ancient Medicine and Popular - University of Pittsburgh
- Vinegar is an old time home remedy that really delivers relief when you need it.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Alternative Medicine
- And, they are the central ingredient in apple cider vinegar. Cider vinegar is a powerful detoxifying and purifying agent.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cures
- We suggest 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in 16 ounces of water ..
- Arthritis and Folk Medicine,Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey,organic
- This classic book should be considered in any home medical library. Info on the benefits of iodine as well as cider vinegar, honey and kelp.
- Vinegar for Long Life
- This disease is said to be peculiar to the Japanese. We have not found any medicine for it so far except some plasters which have little effect.