A selection of articles related to viniculture.
Original articles from our library related to the Viniculture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Viniculture.
- An obscure deity whose story has become aomewhat confused. He was apparently a son of Apollo, and was considered a healer and oracle. He had a number of agricultural functions, including protection of shepherds, as well as a special connection to beekeeping,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Viniculture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Viniculture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Adaptation to climate change: viniculture and tourism at the Baltic
- During the warm period in the mediaeval viniculture was common at the German At that time viniculture was still an important business in southern. England.
- Presents UN TOUR DE CUISINE ET VINICULTURE DE LYON ET
- UN TOUR DE CUISINE ET VINICULTURE DE LYON ET ENVIRONS. June 8-15, 2010. Radius Workshops is pleased to present a.
- Global Change and Baltic Coastal Zones Chapter 14: Adaptation to
- Schernewski, G. (2011): Adaptation to Climate Change: Viniculture and Tourism at the Baltic. Coast.
- Viti- & Viniculture. p.o.
Suggested News Resources
- Morocco: The Country Annually Produces 230000 Tons of Grapes - Minister
- Casablanca — Viniculture in Morocco spans over an area of 49000 hectares of vineyards yielding an annual production of 230000 tonnes of grapes, including 172000 tonnes of table grapes, Agriculture and Fisheries Minister Aziz Akhennouch said.
- CARGASACCHI v. LaBARGE VINEYARDS, LLC
- The Cargasacchis and LaBarge engage in viniculture in northern Santa Barbara County on their respective parcels of property. LaBarge recently purchased its 40-acre parcel and commenced preparing the land to plant grapevine stock.
- Fly girl taxis troops
- Hammond, who counts playing golf and reading among her hobbies, is also a bit of a wine connoisseur, and said she and her husband like to travel to the Napa Valley when they have a chance and learn about viniculture.
- Al Warr: It's wine-making time in Hunterdon
- She's also a biochemist who attended the University of California at Davis, a center of viniculture. People come to Grape Finale to make red and white wines. Van den Woldenberg orders the grapes from American and Chilean vineyards.
- Un plan fumeux à la potion sodaïque
- Coluche, en bon citoyen, aidait la viniculture en se gorgeant de ses excédents… Faut croire que cela doit encore être de circonstance. Tabac, alcool, soda sucré sont taxés non pour la dette mais pour notre santé.
Suggested Web Resources
- Viticulture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- When the grapes are used for winemaking, it is also known as viniculture. It is one branch of the science of horticulture.
- viniculture - definition of viniculture by the Free Online Dictionary
- viniculture. Also found in: Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, 0.01 sec.
- Viniculture and Grape Growing | Wine 101 | Professional Friends of
- Jan 8, 2000 How wine grapes are grown, including factors that affect wine quality.
- Viniculture - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Latin vinum + International Scientific Vocabulary -i- + culture. First Known Use: 1871. Rhymes with VINICULTURE.
- Viniculture | Define Viniculture at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:"Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago. What was it?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.