A selection of articles related to vinifera.
Original articles from our library related to the Vinifera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vinifera.
- Grape: Correspondences
- Vitis vinifera Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Dionysus, Bacchus, Hathor Power: Fertility, Garden Magic, Mental Powers, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Vinifera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vinifera books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- These Trump Wine Reviews On Amazon Will Make America Great Again
- Located in Charlottesville, Virginia — or as the Trump Winery's website describes with lyrical flourish, "nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains" — the Trump Winery has been running since 2011 with 200 acres of "French vinifera varieties.
- More on Donald Trump, his Albermarle winery and the "Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- According to his winery's website, though, Trump's winery is actually situated on a 1,300-acre estate and planted with about 200 acres of French vinifera variety grapes.
- Ask Dr. Vinny
- Hello there! I'm Dr. Vinifera, or "Vinny" for short.
- GOODS | Special Feast To Bring Painted Rock & Intersection Wineries To Gastown
- Recognizing the success of Bordeaux varietals, they prepared the soil for the finest vinifera from Bordeaux.
- Americans Can Protect Vineyards By Making More Diverse Wine Purchases
- European wine grapes, or Vitis vinifera, are now grown nearly worldwide, but many of the major wine grape varieties are closely related to one another.