- This a stock definition of viññana and although in P.S. the senses are not yet 'in play' this definition reinforces the dependant nature of viññana.
- Sanna and its implications
- Sanna, vinnana, panna are examples of words end There three words are sanna , vinnana , and panna. Vinnana is like the knowledge of an ordinary adult.
- Vińńāṇa (Consciousness) A study of the 5th aggregate
- 1 In October 2006, when I googled “consciousness, Buddhism,” I made 5750000 hits, and “vinnana” itself,. 16800 hits!
- A. Hubig - Vinnana
- A. Hubig. Viììâna – Bewusstsein und „(programmierte) Wohlerfahrungssuche“.
- Uprooting the poisonous tree of the coup d'etat
- This finds its answer in the emergence of a new construct (sankhara) - for example, the previous coup's Council for National Security - with its own consciousness (vinnana) to grant itself amnesty.
- Vijñāna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- English: consciousness, mind, life force, discernment. Pali: viññāṇa. Sanskrit: vijñāna.
- Viññana Sutta: Consciousness
- How to cite this document (one suggested style): "Viññana Sutta: Consciousness" (SN 25.3), translated from the Pali by Thanissaro Bhikkhu.
- Buddhist Bugs: Vinnana - Consciousness
- Jan 24, 2010 Vinnana - Consciousness. Sukihotu. For centuries, we have been asking where do we come from.
- Vinnana - The Cycle Ceases - Rebirth
- Mar 25, 2009 The eyes exist, but since there is no vinnana (consciousness) there is no sight.
Vinnana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vinnana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbmw motorcycles telelever
jennifer love hewitt
list of mnemonics music
bilal ibn ribah adhan