- Tim Parks on meditation's pros and cons: 'This is more than medicine'
- Consciousness (vinnana) is distinguished from the goal. Canonically, the point of what the Buddha recommended is not to produce a particular mental state (although it is possible that parts of the practice consistently do, of course).
- 10 Steps to being a “Good” Convert Buddhist
- Another example is that vinnana ( a key to mindfulness is translated in English as consciousness which brings with it a lot of pop-psycho babble andn translation it is not just that simple.
- Uprooting the poisonous tree of the coup d'etat
- This finds its answer in the emergence of a new construct (sankhara) - for example, the previous coup's Council for National Security - with its own consciousness (vinnana) to grant itself amnesty.
Vinnana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vinnana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
meaning of dreams about thumb
stoicism stoic physics
temecula california geography
centrally planned economy