A selection of articles related to viola organista.
Original articles from our library related to the Viola Organista. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Viola Organista.
- Pansy: Correspondences
- Viola tricolor Folk Names: Banewort, Banwort, Bird's Eye, Bonewort, Bouncing Bet, Garden Violet, Heart's Ease, Horse Violet, Johnny Jumper, Johnny Jump-Ups, Kiss-Me-At-The-Garden-Gate, Little Stepmother, Love Idol, Lone-In-Idleness, Love-Lies Bleeding, Loving...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Viola Organista is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Viola Organista books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Björk is releasing an acoustic version of Vulnicura this November
- In addition to Björk's voice and string arrangements, the new version of Vulnicura features the world's only "viola organista.
- Polish musician creates replica of Da Vinci's 'viola organista', a piano that
- But when the instrument's keys are stuck, they release the distinctive sound of a cello. The remarkable creation is the viola organista - which was originally designed by Leonardo da Vinci in the late 15th century, but never built.
- The amazing viola organista
- News has recently got out of a new beast in the menagerie of musical instruments – or rather, an old one, only recently brought to life.
- Da Vinci's String Organ Must Be Heard To Be Believed
- He named it the "viola organista." Leonardo never did build the instrument. Others tried, with varied results.
- Niezwykły instrument: viola organista Dźwięk Leonarda da Vinci
- Niezwykły instrument: viola organista. Dźwięk Leonarda da Vinci. Gdyby w latach 80.