A selection of articles related to violence.
Original articles from our library related to the Violence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Violence.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 6:3 And the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Violence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Violence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is workplace violence? Who is vulnerable? What can these
- What is workplace violence? Workplace violence is violence or the threat of violence against workers.
- Understanding School Violence
- Understanding. School Violence. Fact Sheet.
- World report on violence and health
- The twentieth century will be remembered as a century marked by violence.
Suggested News Resources
- Arab League to Send Envoy to Syria Seeking End to Violence
- The Russian draft resolution calls for "an immediate end to all violence" and urges "all sides to act with the utmost restraint." While noting the Aug.
- Increased Enforcement Helps Drop In Violence At 49ers Game
- SAN FRANCISCO -- Increased enforcement at Saturday's San Francisco 49ers game following several instances of violence at Candlestick Park last weekend helped keep the battle on the gridiron.
- 1 Killed, Several Injured in Iraq Violence
- Violence has decreased in Iraq since its peak in 2006 and 2007, but attacks remain common. US and Iraqi officials have expressed concern about Iraq's ability to handle security after US forces withdraw at the end of the year.
- Jason Eisener Heads to Blatant Violence High
- While at UK's Frightfest, director, cinematographer, and Jason Eisener collaborator Karim Hussain was asked what he was working on next, and his answer was Blatant Violence High.
- AFGHANISTAN: Violence, Followed By More Violence
- Another source of violence in Afghan society, that doesn't get covered much, is the generational battle going on at the tribe level. The younger generations are seeking to update tribal leadership. They want less corruption and more democracy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Violence is the use of physical force to apply a state to others contrary to their wishes.
- Violence | Define Violence at Dictionary.com
- swift and intense force: the violence of a storm. 2. rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment: to die by violence.
- Violence - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : exertion of physical force so as to injure or abuse (as in warfare effecting illegal entry into a house) b : an instance of violent treatment or procedure.
- WHO | Violence prevention
- Each year, more than 1.6 million people worldwide lose their lives to violence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessouth american deities
navi mumbai history
ajith upcoming movies
gian lorenzo bernini list of works
league of nations corfu