A selection of articles related to violence.
Original articles from our library related to the Violence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Violence.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 6:3 And the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
Violence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Violence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Trump: I'm not responsible for violence at rallies
- Donald Trump rejected responsibility Sunday for violence at his rallies and suggested his backers may retaliate by protesting Bernie Sanders events. "Many of these people come from Bernie," Trump said on CBS' Face The Nation when asked about what he ...
- Trump On Rally Violence: 'Don't Accept Responsibility,' Might Pay Legal Bills
- Speaking on NBC's Meet the Press Sunday morning, presidential front-runner Donald Trump told host Chuck Todd that he doesn't accept responsibility for violence at his rallies.
- Kansas City Group Opens Rare LGBTQ Domestic Violence Center
- A quiet office in a busy entertainment district is a rare space for LGBTQ people to find help in times of crisis or to meet others for support and friendship.
- Rachel Maddow: "It Is Impossible" To Call Violence At Trump's Events "An Accident"
- RACHEL MADDOW (HOST): This is a classic strong man political tactic that we are used to seeing in other countries but not our own.
- Violence At Trump Rallies Makes Cruz, Kasich, Rubio Squirm Ahead Of Florida
- RTSA431 Republican presidential candidates aren't quite sure how to respond to the violence incited by front-runner Donald Trump at recent rallies.
civilization iii corruption
hudsons bay company modern operations
dream dictionary acrobat
irish pound history