A selection of articles related to violets.
Original articles from our library related to the Violets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Violets.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Violets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Violets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Helen Chesnut: Stop and smell the violets
- Suddenly, I became magically enveloped in the light, sweet scent of English violets that have established in a few small patches in the front garden. It was surprising, because they are much earlier than usual in reaching full bloom this year.
- Violets in the Desert
- As I know violets like some shade in our hot Desert sun, I planted this sweet little plant under one a big rose bush in my memorial garden. In this situation my violet only gets full sun in the winter months.
- Meet nice native violets that herald arrival of spring and provide sweet food
- Violets, however, are bright spots in the spring yard.
- At Home: African violets: Exotic, easy-to-grow flowering plants
- More than 20 species of violets exist, many with names portraying what those doing the naming thought of them: Saintpaulia difficilis, S. confusa and S. inconspicua.
- Garden: Can you rinse African violets in the shower?
- Have wanted to write about this to you for years but never got around to it.
Related searchesthiol chemistry
alpha world city
music of the dominican republic salve