A selection of articles related to violets.
Original articles from our library related to the Violets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Violets.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Violets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Violets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Helen Chesnut: Stop and smell the violets
- Suddenly, I became magically enveloped in the light, sweet scent of English violets that have established in a few small patches in the front garden. It was surprising, because they are much earlier than usual in reaching full bloom this year.
- Violets in the Desert
- As I know violets like some shade in our hot Desert sun, I planted this sweet little plant under one a big rose bush in my memorial garden. In this situation my violet only gets full sun in the winter months.
- Meet nice native violets that herald arrival of spring and provide sweet food
- Violets, however, are bright spots in the spring yard.
- At Home: African violets: Exotic, easy-to-grow flowering plants
- More than 20 species of violets exist, many with names portraying what those doing the naming thought of them: Saintpaulia difficilis, S. confusa and S. inconspicua.
- Garden: Can you rinse African violets in the shower?
- Have wanted to write about this to you for years but never got around to it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.