A selection of articles related to violets.
Original articles from our library related to the Violets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Violets.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Violets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Violets books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- African Violets
- Violets. RG 322 Revised August 2006. Prepared by Cindy Haynes, extension horticultur- ist; and Diane Nelson, extension communication specialist.
- Wild Violets
- Wild violets are native to North America and a member of the violet family or Violaceae.
- Diseases of African Violets
- Diseases of African Violets by Joyce Stork. African Violet Magazine. March ·April 2005.
- WHY WON'T MY AFRICAN VIOLETS BLOOM? By Pat Addison
- When you first bought your African violet it was probably blooming. That's the reason In the winter, give your African violets all the light you can.
Suggested News Resources
- Madison Violet: an odd alien encounter?
- Madison Violet. The name conjures up delicate woodland flowers blossoming in some postcard-perfect vale in Madison County.
- Violets set for fall sports season
- Under new head coach Michele Canning, the Violets hope to rebound from a losing season (7-10-2) in which they failed to reach the postseason for the first time in three years.
- Gotta have it
- SPRING is not the time for shrinking violets. With a riot of colour in the air, it's time to go bold with the latest trend: fresh, vibrant, skinny jeans in the season's hottest colours: cobalt blue, fire-engine red and acid pink.
- No violets shrinking among attorneys general
- The "shrinking violet" trope is a whole other story. To confirm the Dougherty quote, I Googled "attorneys general shrinking violets.
- Keep it feminine but edgy with this season's modern florals
- Delicate pinks and creams are replaced with lavishly illustrated peonies, gardenias and chrysanthemums in striking blues, crimsons, deep violets, hot pinks and oranges.
Suggested Web Resources
- Viola (plant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- /vaɪˈoʊlə/ and UK /ˈvaɪ.ələ/) is a genus of flowering plants in the violet family Violaceae, with around 400–500 species distributed around the world.
- Violet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Violet. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Growing Violets in the herb garden, with how-to's for culinary, medicinal, and magical uses.
- American Violet Society Homepage
- Online organization presents species keys, book reviews, and back issues of the newsletter.
- How to grow perfect African violets
- Offers step-by-step advice for novice growers. Topics include potting, rooting, light, humidity and watering.
Related searchesafghan people culture
operation fortitude quotes
palindrome long palindromes