- From pain to peace: how Vipassana changed me
- At several points during my 10-day Vipassana course, I was tempted to give up and give in. When my roommate unwittingly locked me in, I deliberated if I should break my vow and give out a meek yelp.
- 10-minute revolution and the 'Make in India' era
- Maharashtra paving such path-breaking changes does not surprise me; it was in Mumbai in 1969 that the first Vipassana course has held again in India, after over 2,000 years. And the first Vipassana centre in the world, Dhamma Giri, was established in ...
- Concept en werkelijkheid in vipassana
- Alle beoefenaren van de op aandachtigheid gebaseerde contemplaties, zei het mindfulness; inzichtmeditatie of traditionele vipassana maken gebruik van het verschil tussen concept en werkelijkheid.
- Post Housing.com, Advitiya set for his next 'disruptive' venture
- Advitiya Sharma is set to leave for Jammu & Kashmir for a holiday and on return will head to Igatpuri (near Nashik) for a 10-day vipassana (meditation).
- Making a difference: Meet the Cummins India associate who teaches yoga
- When he is not involved in forklift operations at Cummins India Limited where he has been working as an 'associate' for the last 25 years, 44-year-old yoga teacher Dr Datta Kohinkar Patil prefers to spend his time teaching vipassana to school children, ...
Vipassana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vipassana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
andrei sakharov popular fiction
five ks kangha comb
jeu de paume
the cat in the hat history
aldous huxley philosophy