- Dotted with sculptural elegance
- Around the basement of the temple, there are inscriptions in Kannada of which three relate to Vira Balla III or Balla III (1291-1343 A.D.), the penultimate Hoysala king of Dwarasamudra in Karnataka.
- A Response (Part 1): “Mahavamsa Mentality”; Can the charge of “Racism” leveled
- Some Pandya kings were Kulasekara Pandya, Vira Wickrama Pandya, Parakrama Pandya, Sundara Pandya, and so on. Some Chera kings were Kulashekhara Varma, Rajashekhara Varma, Rama Varma Kulashekhara, Goda Ravi Varma, Bhaskara Ravi ...
- 197th anniversary of th execution of Pilimatalavuva Maha Adikaram III: Unsung
- They had also imbibed royal Pandyan blood by assimilation through marriage with South Indian nobility of North Indian origin who arrived in the Kandyan kingdom during the reign of Sri Vira Parakrama Narendrasimha of Kundasale. ...
Vira Saivism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vira Saivism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.