- Definition of Virabhadra – Our online dictionary has Virabhadra information from The Concise Oxford Dictionary of World Religions dictionary.
- THE RAJA YOGA INSTITUTE “AJITA PADA” the path towards
- Theory. Asana's at home. Time.
- PERSONAL PROFILE Name : G.S. VIRABHADRA RAO Designation
- G.S. VIRABHADRA RAO.
- Virabhadrasana I (Warrior I) This pose begins the favorite Warrior
- This pose begins the favorite Warrior series dedicated to Virabhadra, commander of. Shiva's army so the story goes.
- EXPLORATORY TRAWLING OFF GOA BY THE GOVERNMENT OF
- K. ViRABHADRA RAO AND K. DORAIRAJ.
- warrior II
- Virabhadra flew off to the palace of. Daksha, and, standing before this power- mad king, stepped forward and raised his mighty sword.
- Message from a time past
- Today, this site is known as the Virabhadra temple, because a temple dedicated to that god was built here a few hundred years later, sometime in the Chalukya period.
- The Hare Krsnas - Lord Siva's Battles - Virabhadra
- Lord Siva Creates the Demon Virabhadra.
Virabhadra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virabhadra books and related discussion.